Thursday, August 12, 2010

Solving Windows Problems

This has been a busy week so I've let the blog slide a bit. Consider this a filler until I can find some time to write something a bit weightier. If nothing else, it proves that my sense of humour goes off the rails when I'm under pressure.

1.My Windows Vista PC keeps telling me that it has "found solutions" for my computer. Yet it never seems to find the two most obvious solutions: Mac and Linux. I'm beginning to think that Microsoft's advice may be influenced by their self interest.

2. With all the talk of Trojan exploits on Android mobile devices, the first thing that I thought when I read the headline for this article about a newly-discovered Trojan asteroid is that aliens have hacked our solar system. Perhaps we ought to prepare for the sun to rise in the west later this week.

Enough of that...back to work.

No comments: